Monday, May 2, 2011

Welcome to Caldari

When I started looking into what ships I could fly after reactivating, I was disappoint. For wanting to be a full pvp pilot in a small gang, Caldari seemed fairly lame. Sure we get Drakes, but to me that isn't really that exciting. Maybe one day Caldari will be the new Minmi, but I don't see that happening any time soon. So upon much consideration I decided to train for a Rifter, since that's what is supposed to be awesome sauce for a beginner. I spent all of my point refunds on getting into one as soon as possible. In retrospect, those few days i spent saving on getting into that ship with the points I used was a waste. I could have used them more effectively now that my skills are taking longer to train. Such is life.

Ok, Caldari isn't that bad. After me and Trayde messed arround for a bit we joined a fledgling corp. I have to admit that I was fairly nervous joining the public channel to talk to the CEO. I explained to him that we work nights, we're only on after midnight, etc. He was cool with it so we signed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment