Sunday, May 1, 2011

EVE

Ramblings engaged, inaugural post go!

I'm basically an EVE noob. A couple months ago EVE somehow came up in converstaion with my friend and coworker Trayde. I had quit playing World of Warcraft a month or two prior to this, and had a gaping MMO-less hole in my heart which needed to be filled by the most complicated MMO ever made. So I convinced Trayde that we needed to start playing EVE. I may have embellished my experience with EVE, as I had only done about three or four trial accounts in the last couple of years, but I wanted to play for real this time around. Anyways, I called up one of my other friends who has been playing for ages, and told him I was going to be starting again for real. Him being the awesome guy that he is offered me one of his alts, which had about 7mil SP, and I graciously accepted her. After three hard months of learning and waking up at odd hours to set skills to train because I forgot to add stuff to the queue, here we are. I'll be filling in the last three months in the next couple of posts, cause my lunch be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment