Monday, January 28, 2013

Fweddit

As a Redditor, I had previously joined Dreddit and moved to null but found the experience boring. Its very likely that at that point in my career I wasn't as interested in null as I thought I was. I don't care enough about sov, ratting or blobfests in large ships. I wanted small ship battles. Frigates and the like. As my interest waned rapidly, I didn't bother to log on. Ultimately I just set a long skill, let my time expire and didn't think of Eve for the longest time.

Since I returned as Retribution was about to land, there were many changes to both faction warfare and the ships that I like to fly. This piqued my interest in faction warfare, and I started looking into joining it again.  I had previously dabbled in faction warfare, but it was quite a long time ago and I was solo in an npc corp. I think I lasted one day in the Caldari Milita before calling it quits.

Upon returning I visited /r/eve,  my go to place for info, meta and tips. Looking through the posts I discovered that there was now a Redditor faction warfare corp called Fweddit, and they came highly recommended. They give free ships out to welp in and have a very friendly approach to newbros. While i don't consider myself a newbro, my skills in solo and small gang pvp were rusty at best. Looking for a way to get some instant action, and having met the fairly lax application criteria, I applied and was promptly accepted.

From this time forward, my blog will be focusing on my experiences in faction warfare and flying with "I Whip My Slaves Back and Forth."

No comments:

Post a Comment